Friday, May 29, 2015
Methodist Youth Fellowship
meets in the Jack Hackney
Memorial Youth Center adjacent to
Youth ministries are designed to support 6th-12th grade students. Programs offer a safe environment to explore and mature in Christian Faith and build self-confidence.
Junior (6th-8th)& Senior High MYF (9th-12th grade)
Sunday evenings 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
• Local & out-of-town excursions
• SSP - Sierra Service Project
• Conference Camps
• Bowling, skating, beach, dance
• North District and Cal-Pac Conference events activities
• Christmas Eve & Youth Sundays prepared by youth
• Explore topics such as: The role of religion & compassion in a competitive society and the applicability of Jesus’ parables in today’s world.
• Develop values such as friendship, honesty, compassion & responsibility applying these values through service
Check out the youth group's page on Facebook and stay up to date.